Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems
Available in Print or eTextbook
Comprehensive Practice for the NCEES PE Mechanical Exams
This Michael R. Lindeburg, PE classic has undergone an intensive transformation to ensure focused practice for the NCEES PE Mechanical exams. Whether you’re focusing on HVAC and Refrigeration, Machine Design and Materials, or Thermal and Fluid Systems, the Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems (MEPP) is a time-tested resource to help you pass your mechanical engineering exam.
- Curated high priority exam-like questions
- Step-by-step solutions demonstrate how to solve using only NCEES handbook equations
- All NCEES equations are highlighted in blue for quick access
- All problems can be solved using NCEES Handbook
- Problem and chapters align with Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual so you can review and practice easily
- Power Cycles
- Heat Transfer
- Machine Design
- Dynamics and Vibrations
- Control Systems
- Plant Engineering
- Law and Ethics
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
Jump-start your path to exam-day success with the Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.