Help the next generation of engineers, architects, and surveyors pass their licensing exams.
Share your experience and wisdom with future engineering, architectural, and design examinees. PPI’s subject matter experts’ work is essential on the following projects:
- Recording video lectures for PPI’s Video Review Courses.
- Writing new exam-like problems, textbook content, and prep course content.
- Reviewing textbook and problem content for technical accuracy.
- Correcting errata.
- Technically reviewing content submitted by peers.
- Reviewing content for adherence and pertinence to exam specifications.
What are the benefits to you:
- Work on assignments from the comfort of your own home.
- Work when you want and how much you want.
How do I sign up?
PPI is always looking to recruit and work with a wide variety of qualified professionals from different engineering, architectural, and surveying disciplines. PPI’s successful subject matter experts generally meet at least one of the following qualifications:
- Hold a current PE, ARE, NCIDQ, PS, or similar professional license.
- Have experience as a university professor or lecturer in engineering, architecture, or surveying.
- Have at least 10 years’ professional experience in engineering, architecture, or surveying.
If you meet any of these three qualifications and are interested, please contact us using the form below.
Do you want to partner with PPI?
If you have self-published engineering, architecture, or surveying content, we would love to discuss options for partnership with PPI! PPI is looking to work with self-published authors who create:
- Textbooks (print or ebook)
- Online question banks
We have a variety of options ranging from a distribution agreement to content buy-out. If you’re interested, please contact us using the form below.
Contact the PPI Team
Once you contact us using the form below, a PPI team member will contact you within a few business days. We'll talk about your goals and the opportunities PPI has available, and from there we will work with you on next steps.
We look forward to hearing from you!