Easy to Administer. Flexible Programs. Full Exam Coverage.
Offering licensure exam prep programs not only ensures the success of your employees...it ensures the success of your organization. When you partner with PPI, you gain access to one-stop licensure exam prep solutions for your engineers and architects. Our programs offer transparent tiered pricing, are simple-to-administer, and include everything your team needs to prep for and pass their exams.
Employees simply choose their exam, build their study plan, and start preparing with absolutely everything they need:
- Simple to administer with transparent tiered pricing
- Self-paced online courses, delivering over 90% pass rates
- Continuously updated materials, including new CBT exams
- Unparalleled flexibility to accommodate any schedule and learning style
- More content than any other licensure exam prep provider
- Review Manual and Practice Problems
- Quiz Generator that draws from thousands of problems covering all knowledge areas
- Practice Exams that realistically simulate the NCEES/NCARB exam experiences
- Diagnostic Exams to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Hundreds of flashcards to increase recall of essential principles
Fill out the form below to schedule a demonstration and learn more about how PPI can help you and your employees achieve success.
Our Philosophy: Assess, Review, Practice
Assess knowledge, and create a study plan, review key areas and core concepts, and test comprehension until examinees are prepared to pass the exam.
Skillfully created study plans and diagnostic exams help your employees maximize their efforts and set the stage for their exam prep. All review materials match NCEES/NCARB exam specifications and are always up-to-date.
Access industry-leading review manuals and comprehensive study materials to strengthen comprehension, review core concepts, and spend time in areas where it's needed most.
Practice is the key to ensuring your employees have mastered all topics and go into the exam prepared and confident. Our practice problems and practice exams closely simulate what your employees can expect on exam day.