Explore NCIDQ Exam Bundle Options
To be a certified interior designer, you must take and pass all three sections of the NCIDQ exam. NCIDQ certification is the industry's recognized indicator of proficiency in interior design principles and a designer's commitment to the profession. Through certification, you show a high level of commitment to the interior design profession, proven knowledge of current standards established to protect public health, safety, and welfare, and mastery of aesthetic considerations.
PPI's Exam Prep Bundles are designed to ensure you have everything you need for exam day success. Explore each bundle option below, or compare our bundles, to find the study option that fits your learning style.
About the NCIDQ Complete Exam Bundle
Our NCIDQ Complete Exam Bundle thoroughly covers every topic and provides you with all the materials you need.
- Covers all three exam sections: IDFX, IDPX, and PRAC exam content
- David Ballast’s NCIDQ Interior Design Reference Manual
- Hundreds of practice problems
- All-new editions updated to current exam specifications
About the NCIDQ Complete Exam Bundle
Distinguish yourself as a Professional Interior Designer by passing all three NCIDQ exams with study materials from PPI. This Complete Exam Bundle contains all the materials you need to prepare for and pass the NCIDQ Interior Design Fundamental (IDFX), Professional (IDPX) and Practicum (PRAC) exams.
NCIDQ Exam Information:
- Interior Design Fundamentals Exam (IDFX) is a computerized multiple choice exam with 100 scored questions and 25 unscored pilot questions.
- Interior Design Professional Exam (IDPX) is a computerized multiple choice exam with 120 scored questions and 25 unscored pilot questions.
- Interior Design Practicum Exam (PRAC) is a computerized interactive exam with three CIDQ case studies
About the NCIDQ Mock Exam Bundle
The NCIDQ Mock Exam Bundle offers complete practice for all three sections of the NCIDQ Certification exam. This practice bundle works in cohesion with the NCIDQ Interior Design Reference Manual by David Ballast, to help you pass each division the first time. Every item in this practice bundle has been updated to current NCIDQ exam specifications.
In this bundle, you will receive:
- 225 exam-like practice questions for the IDFX exam with NCIDQ Fundamentals Practice Questions and Mock Exam
- 275 exam-like practice questions for the IDPX exam with NCIDQ Professional Practice Questions and Mock Exam
- 120 exam-like case study questions for the PRAC exam with NCIDQ Practicum Mock Exam
- Over 400 flash cards for IDFX and IDPX formatted in both question/answer formatting and answer/question formatting to help increase problem solving speed
Subscription review plans from Qpractice.
Monthly Premium Access
4-Month Premium Access
$751 / 4-Months
4-month fixed membership includes choice of textbook.
12-Month Premium Access
$1788 $1490 / 12-Months
Upgrade to 12-month access and get 2 free months.
Do you have a group of 5 or more? Check out Qpractice Team Plans.
Exam Details for the NCIDQ Exam
NCIDQ certification is the industry's recognized indicator of proficiency in interior design principles and a designer's commitment to the profession. To earn certification, qualified interior designers can apply to take the NCIDQ Examination. After CIDQ approves their eligibility, candidates register for each of the three sections of the exam and must pass each section within a specified time-frame. The exam is continually updated to ensure it aligns with the most current professional knowledge necessary to design spaces that are innovative, functional, and safe. The three separate sections of the NCIDQ Exam are: the Interior Design Fundamentals Exam (IDFX), the Interior Design Professional Exam (IDPX), and the Interior Design Practicum Exam (PRAC).