You're Guaranteed to Pass Your Exam With PPI
If you fail your exam after taking a Live Online Course, you may come back one time and enroll free in the 3-Month OnDemand Course. Other digital materials, such as PPI Learning Hub and calculator lessons, are also included as part of the guarantee.
Requirements for Guarantee
- Enroll in a Live Online Course.
- For FE courses, score a 75% or higher on all assigned homework by the homework due date.
- For PE courses, score a 75% or higher on all assigned homework by the homework due date. You must also submit a completed practice exam (no grade requirement) by the homework due date, and complete a post-course survey.
- For PE Structural (SE) and PE Electronics, Controls, and Communications, please note that there isn’t a grade requirement to qualify for the guarantee. You must submit your worked-out homework problems for a pass/fail grade.
- Take the exam within 1 year after your course end date.
How to Request Your Guarantee
- Use the Contact Us Form.
- Your “Subject” and “Department” should both be “Guarantee.”
- In the “Comment” field, provide the email used for your original enrollment.
- Attach your Failure Letter from the state board.
- Attach your Certificate of Completion (this is provided on your Home dashboard if you met the above requirements).
Once approved, you will be provided with guarantee enrollment instructions within three (3) business days of your request.
Your guarantee cannot be postponed, extended, transferred to another person, or applied to a different course.
What Our Customers Say
"The organization and schedule of classes was the most beneficial part of the course. I would not have been so motivated to study if I was doing it by myself."
"I had taken the exam twice before and was struggling to maintain consistent study habits amidst my busy work schedule, so I am very glad that I paid the money to take this course. It was well worth the expense and the time.”