PPI Return Policy
PPI has a comprehensive return, deferral, or cancellation policy. Please see the product-specific return policies below.
Product-Specific Return Policies
All products need to be approved for return and have a Return Authorization # (RA) issued by PPI.
- Books: Requires a return authorization and product receipt within (30) thirty days of purchase.
- PPI Course & Video Review: There are specified limited time for return requests and some change fees. See Enrollment Changes for more details.
- Video Lessons (non-subscription): If you decide that you are not satisfied with the Video Lesson(s), and your video lesson is a refundable product, simply request a return within two (2) days of activation, and within 30 days of purchase. Video Lessons that are 3+ days from activation or 31+ days from purchase are non-refundable.
- PPI Subscriptions: PPI offers a 3-day risk-free trial on all subscriptions. Cancel within 3 days of purchase for a full refund. If you cancel at any subsequent time, your subscription will continue until the end of the current term. Your credit card will not be charged again after you cancel your subscription. No prorated refunds will be processed.
*Amazon ppi2pass store returns must be requested through your Amazon account.
The following items are not eligible for return or refund:
- Products identified as "non-returnable" at ppi2pass.com, feprep.com, or on your invoice.
- Downloadable products.
- Non-activated or activated FE Prep online products.
- FE Prep University access purchased by student or a University Administrator.
- Products not in resalable condition (PPI defines a resalable product as any product free of stickers, labels, markings, and other damage. PPI is not responsible for damage incurred on returns during transit.)
- Any products on PPI Special Orders.
PPI will not ship or return any product returned in error. For example, if you include a non-returnable product without an RA# in your return shipment, the product will not be returned to you. The same applies for books received that were damaged during return shipping.
Returns Due to Our Error, Defective Products, or Damage During Shipment
Use our Contact Us tool to report shortages, duplicate or incorrect shipments, and defective or damaged product within three (3) business days of receipt. Include photos of products and packaging for all damage and defect claims. PPI will either replace the product, provide an RA# and prepaid shipping label, or issue a full refund. Any product that PPI requests you to return to PPI must be received within thirty (30) days of the date the return label is provided to be eligible for the applicable refund.
A 50% restocking fee will be charged if you return an item:
- Without a return authorization
- To a location other than the one specified on the return authorization
PPI will not ship or return any product returned in error. For example, if you return a book without an RA# and PPI notifies you that you will be charged a 50% restocking fee, the book will not be returned to you.
All refunds are issued to the original method of payment. Shipping and administrative fees are not refundable.
- Physical product returns are inspected upon arrival at our warehouse facility. You can expect your refund within (1) week of the date we receive the return at our warehouse facility.
- Virtual product returns will be refunded within (1) week from the date the return authorization is issued.
- Partial Package returns will result in forfeiture of any package discounts. Remaining products not returned will be adjusted to the full published PPI website price at the time of the return request, and deducted from the refund.
How to Initiate a Return
Click here to initiate a return request or use our Contact Us tool, and select "Return" department. PPI will respond within two business days with an RA# for approved returns, or an explanation if your request has been denied.
Where to Ship your Approved Returns
Package your return carefully to avoid damage. Enclose a copy of your return authorization and use a trackable shipping method. Any package lost in transit without proof of delivery will not be refunded.
Send your return to:
C/O LSC Communications
1433 Pleasant Valley Road
Harrisonburg, VA 22801