Explore FE Mechanical Exam Prep Bundles
Since 1975, PPI has been helping engineers prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Mechanical exam. Our Exam Prep Bundles are engineered to make sure you have everything you need to pass. Explore each bundle option below, or compare our bundles, to find the right study option that fits your learning style.
About the Live Online Course Bundle
We leverage over 45 years of exam prep experience when designing our Live Online Course Bundle, offering you a thorough review of every NCEES exam topic. Our professional engineers have real-world experience and will guide you through each step of your exam prep. Your live online review covers all NCEES FE Mechanical exam topics.
Every PPI live online course comes with:
- Instruction from professional engineers. Includes 70+ hours of lectures, problem-solving demonstrations, exam strategy sessions, and office hours.
- Trusted exam prep materials designed to help you pass. You'll receive reference materials, homework assignments, detailed class notes plus NCEES handbook, as well as access to PPI’s Learning Hub for quizzes, practice exams, flashcards, and more.
- A passing guarantee. When you take a Live Online course, we guarantee you will pass, or you can take the OnDemand course for free.
June - August Course
September - December Course
About the OnDemand Course Bundle
This OnDemand Course Bundle was created to help you study at your own pace, but also choose the course time frame that works best for you. We leverage over 45 years of FE Mechanical exam prep experience when designing our OnDemand courses, offering you a thorough review of every NCEES exam topic. Our professional engineers have real-world experience and will guide you through each step of your exam prep. Choose between the 3-month, 6-month, or 1-year options.
- Instruction from professional engineers. Includes 70+ hours of recorded lectures, problem-solving demonstrations, and exam strategy sessions.
- Trusted exam prep materials designed to help you pass. You'll receive reference materials, detailed class notes, and the NCEES handbook.
- PPI’s Learning Hub with a study plan, practice exams, quiz generator, and so much more!
Select Access Period
About the Self-Study: Learning Hub and Print Bundle
The Learning Hub and Print Bundle is perfect for those who need a refresher before the exam. The review materials in this bundle are updated to the current NCEES exam specs, contain thorough coverage of mechanical engineering principles, and include numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of the concepts. This curated bundle includes FE Mechanical Review web book, practice problems, and the most realistic practice exams on the market.
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for FE Mechanical exam prep. The Learning Hub is more than an eLearning platform—it is a time-tested program that guides examinees through their exam prep from start to finish. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Study Plan, then “Assess, Review, Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
Select Access Period
Class Options for the Live Online Course Bundle
Expand the list below to show all available Live Online class dates and information.
Exam Details for the FE Mechanical Exam
The Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) Mechanical exam is a computer-based test (CBT) which allows an electronic resource provided in the exam. The FE Mechanical exam includes 110 questions that use both the US Customary System (USCS) and the International System of Units (SI). For more exam information click below.