Our Teams are Here to Help
Fill out the form to have a representative get in touch with you about a purchase or technical support, and find business hours and contact information below.
Contact Information and Availability
Physical AddressPPI, A Kaplan Company
1515 W Cypress Creek Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
United States of America
PPI Course Access FAQs
Your audio/video settings are managed in a few places. Please ensure the following:
- Your microphone/camera are active/not muted in the event itself.
- You have allowed microphone/camera use in your browser. A pop-up should appear the first time you try to use them.
- The audio is enabled on your computer, and your microphone/camera isn’t being used in any other applications.
When choosing to share your screen, your browser will ask if you’re sure you want to allow the feature to show your screen to others. Make sure you’ve allowed screen sharing through your browser.
You can simply refresh your browsing window by clicking the refresh icon or by using the shortcut Ctrl + R (or Cmd + R on Macs).
Yes, in fact it’s highly recommended!
Please visit https://embed.archiebot.com/connection-tester and follow the on-screen instructions to test your browser and audio/video devices.
You will need to request the desktop version of the site:
- In Chrome, click on the three little dots in the bottom right of your browser window, tap the box next to "Desktop Site."
- In Safari, tap and hold the "Aa" in the upper left until the menu appears, and then choose “Desktop Site."
- In Firefox, click on the three dots in the upper right, and then tap the box next to "Request Desktop Site.."
You may encounter audio/video issues, or perhaps an inability to connect to the webpage. Please try the following solutions:
- Use one of the other recommended browsers.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- If possible, use a wired Internet connection.
- Try another network connection, such as your phone’s cellular network.
- Ensure you’re not using a VPN, proxy server, or network with restrictive firewalls (like a work network). Some public networks found in libraries or airports may also be overly restrictive.
- Visit the page in an incognito (Chrome) or private browsing (Firefox) window and be sure you don’t have any browser extensions enabled.