Our Teams are Here to Help
Fill out the form to have a representative get in touch with you about a purchase or technical support, and find business hours and contact information below.
Contact Information and Availability
Operating Hours (Email Support)
- 8:00 am- 5:00 pm PST, Monday–Friday
- Requests will be responded to within 24 business hours.
Phone & Chat Support
- Phone: 8:00 am–2:00 pm PST, Monday–Friday
- Chat: 6:00 am–4:00 pm PST, Monday–Friday
PPI, A Kaplan Company
332 Front Street, Suite 501
La Crosse, WI 54601
United States of America
PPI Course Access FAQs
- Your microphone/camera are active/not muted in the event itself.
- You have allowed microphone/camera use in your browser. A pop-up should appear the first time you try to use them.
- The audio is enabled on your computer, and your microphone/camera isn’t being used in any other applications.
- In Chrome, click on the three little dots in the bottom right of your browser window, tap the box next to "Desktop Site."
- In Safari, tap and hold the "Aa" in the upper left until the menu appears, and then choose “Desktop Site."
- In Firefox, click on the three dots in the upper right, and then tap the box next to "Request Desktop Site.."
- Use one of the other recommended browsers.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies:
- If possible, use a wired Internet connection.
- Try another network connection, such as your phone’s cellular network.
- Ensure you’re not using a VPN, proxy server, or network with restrictive firewalls (like a work network). Some public networks found in libraries or airports may also be overly restrictive.
- Visit the page in an incognito (Chrome) or private browsing (Firefox) window and be sure you don’t have any browser extensions enabled.