Machine Design and Materials Six-Minute Problems
Available in Print or eTextbook
Machine Design and Materials Six-Minute Problems offers the most comprehensive practice on the market for the PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials exam. The content is always up-to-date to the latest exam specifications and codes. Time-tested, detailed instructional design provides you with the most efficient and effective practice.
- 85 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- Step-by-step solutions outlining how to answer problems quickly and correctly
- Problems average of six minutes is required to solve
- Comprehensive step-by-step solutions illustrate accurate and efficient problem-solving approaches
- Text references in blue next to each equation point to sections in the NCEES Handbook where you can find the equation, for easy reference
eTexbook access benefits include:
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.