PE Power Reference Manual
Available in Print or eTextbook
A must-have book for exam-day success on the PE Electrical: Power exam!
PE Power Reference Manual, 4th Edition by John Camara, PE has undergone an intensive transformation to ensure focused study for success on the new closed-book NCEES PE Electrical Power computer-based test (CBT). This book is the most up-to-date, comprehensive reference manual available, and is designed to help you pass the first time!
The CBT exam is now offered year-round at approved Pearson Vue testing centers. The only resource examinees can use during the test will be the NCEES PE Electrical Power Reference Handbook. To succeed on exam day, you need to know how to solve problems using that resource. PE Power Reference Manual makes that connection for you.
New Features Include:
- Improved design to focus study on the most important exam material
- Explanations and demonstration of how to use NCEES handbook equations
- NCEES handbook equations are highlighted in blue for quick access
- Additional essential equations highlighted in red for easy identification
- In chapter callouts map to specific handbook locations to streamline your review process
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
Jump-start your path to exam-day success with the PE Power Reference Manual.