PE Civil Practice Problems
Available in Print or eTextbook
Michael R. Lindeburg, PE's PE Civil Practice Problems, 16th Edition (CEPP16) offers the most comprehensive practice on the market for the PE Civil exam. Containing over 900 exam-like problems covering breadth and depth topics, this book features easy-to-follow, step-by-step solutions, and is designed to reinforce your knowledge of the topics presented in the PE Civil Reference Manual to build exam day confidence.
PE Civil Practice Problems includes exam-like problems that cover the following topics:
- Breadth (project planning, means and methods, soil mechanics, and more)
- Construction (earthwork construction and Layout, Estimating, Scheduling, and more)
- Geotechnical (site characterization, soil mechanics, earth structures, foundations, and more)
- Structural (analysis of structures, codes and construction, and more)
- Transportation (traffic engineering, horizontal design, intersection geometry, signal design, and more)
- Water Resources and Environmental (hydraulics, water quality, engineering economic analysis, and more)
Pair the PE Civil Practice Problems with the PE Civil Reference Manual for a comprehensive review, and the PE Civil Study Guide to maximize your problem-solving efficiency and build exam-day readiness.
*eTextbook access benefits include:
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.