PE Chemical Practice Exam
Available in Print or eTextbookPE Chemical Practice Exam offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES PE Chemical Engineering exam to ensure exam day success.
- Contains one full practice exam with 80 multiple-choice problems
- Consistent with the NCEES PE Chemical CBT exam’s format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty
- Contains NCEES PE Chemical Handbook nomenclature, variables, and usage
- Equations in blue are from the NCEES Handbook, which is the only reference you'll have on exam day
- Text references in blue next to each equation point to sections in the NCEES Handbook where you can find the equation, for easy reference
- Has example problems in AIT (Alternative Item Type) format
- Problems are solvable in an average of six minutes
This book is a companion to the PE Chemical Review in chapter sequence, terminology, and methodology, so you can easily find clear explanations of topics where you need more support.
- Energy Balances
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Balances
- Mass Transfer
- Plant Design and Operation
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
- Regular content updates
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.