Structural Engineering Solved Problems for the SE Exam (Includes Code Update PDF)
Includes PDF with Code Updates for NCEES October 2021 Codes
C. Dale Buckner, PhD's Structural Engineering Solved Problems for the SE Exam, Seventh Edition offers comprehensive practice for the NCEES SE exam. This book is part of a comprehensive learning management system designed to help you pass the SE exam the first time.
- Contains problems intended to prepare students for both the SE exam and the Civil PE Structural depth exam
- Each problem provides an opportunity to apply your knowledge of structural engineering concepts
- The breadth of topics covered and the varied complexities of the problems allow you to assess and strengthen your problem-solving skills
- Problems in both qualitative and quantitative formats are included, and solutions use the same codes and standards adopted for the exam
- Step-by-step solutions are used to solve numerical problems, and detailed explanations are given for qualitative problems.
- Foundations and Retaining Structures
- Masonry Design
- Seismic Design
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Concrete Design
- Structural Steel Design
- Timber Design