PE Structural Bridges Practice Problems with Solutions
Updated to October 2021 NCEES PE Structural Codes.
Print Book or eTextbook* Option
David Micnhimer’s PE Structural Bridges Practice Problems with Solutions (STBR) is a new book designed to help practice for Bridge questions on the PE Structural (SE) Exam. This book is a comprehensive review of different types of bridge
questions you can encounter on the breadth portion of the exam.
Features of this book:
- 77 multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge of bridge design
- Up-to-date with codes and references for the October 2021 PE Structural (SE) Exam
- Complete solutions show you step-by-step how to solve problems
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.