PE Structural Bridges Practice Problems with Solutions
Updated to October 2021 NCEES PE Structural Codes.
Print Book or eTextbook* Option
David Micnhimer’s PE Structural Bridges Practice Problems with Solutions (STBR) is a new book designed to help practice for Bridge questions on the PE Structural (SE) Exam. This book is a comprehensive review of different types of bridge
questions you can encounter on the breadth portion of the exam.
Features of this book:
- 77 multiple-choice questions to test your knowledge of bridge design
- Up-to-date with codes and references for the October 2021 PE Structural (SE) Exam
- Complete solutions show you step-by-step how to solve problems
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review