Nuclear Engineering Solved Problems
Availabe in Print or eTextbook
John A. Camara, PE's Nuclear Engineering Solved Problems will help you identify important nuclear engineering concepts as defined by the NCEES nuclear PE exam specifications.
This book’s comprehensive coverage of nuclear engineering problem-solving will sharpen your understanding of nuclear energy and engineering whether you are a candidate for the nuclear PE exam, a nuclear plant operator or technician, a professional in the health physics field, or a nuclear power worker in military or civilian settings.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Exam-like, multiple-choice problems prepare you for the exam’s problem format.
- Supplemental tables, equations, diagrams, and other data allow for solving of problems without additional references.
- Detailed solutions explain efficient, accurate methods to solving problems, while identifying common errors to avoid.
- Thorough review of the problem statements, solutions, and supplemental information provides a broad overview of the field of nuclear engineering.
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review