Thermal and Fluids Systems Reference Manual for the Mechanical PE Exam
Available in Print or eTextbook
Jeffrey A. Hanson's Thermal and Fluids Systems Reference Manual (METS) offers complete review for the NCEES Mechanical—Thermal and Fluids Systems exam. This book is part of a comprehensive learning management system designed to help you pass the Mechanical PE exam the first time.
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer Principles
- Energy and Power Equipment
- Hydraulic and Fluid Equipment
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.