Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual
Available in Print or eTextbook
Re-engineered and Enhanced for Computer-Based Testing Success!
- Improved design to focus study on most important exam material
- Explanations and demonstration of how to use NCEES handbook equations
- NCEES handbook equations are highlighted in blue for quick access
- In chapter callouts map to specific exam to streamline review process
- Power Cycles
- Heat Transfer
- Machine Design
- Dynamics and Vibrations
- Control Systems
- Plant Engineering
- Law and Ethics
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
Jump-start your path to exam-day success by brushing up on key exam topics, learning what equations to use, and reviewing detailed step-by-step solutions in the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.