PE Power Study Guide
Available in Print or eTextbook
Maximize your efficiency while studying with this Study Guide
John A. Camara, PE’s PE Power Study Guide, Fourth Edition replaces the Power Quick Reference for the PE Exam and has been completely revamped and re-designed to help you prepare for the PE Electrical Power exam by pointing to relevant equations and sections of the NCEES Handbook for each exam spec, and highlighting the relevant sections of the reference manual that contain supporting information.
This New Study Guide Will:
- Correlate PE Power Reference Manual equations and NCEES Handbook equations, and identify where additional information can be found in the reference manual
- Show derivations of alternate equations
- Highlight additional, essential equations that are not in the Handbook
Topics covered include:
- Measurement and Instrumentation
- Codes and Standards
- Devices and Power Electronic Circuits
- Induction and Synchronous Machines
- Electric Power Devices
- Power System Analysis
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
Jump-start your path to exam-day success with the PE Power Study Guide.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.