PE Power Practice Exams
John A. Camara's PE Power Practice Exams, Fourth Edition, offers the most realistic practice exam on the market for the NCEES Electrical and Computer - Power Exam. Up-to-date to the NCEES exam specifications for the Computer-Based (CBT) PE Electrical Power exam, this book offers comprehensive practice to ensure success on exam day.
The content is always up-to-date to the latest exam specifications and codes. Codes used to prepare this book include: NEC 2017, NESC 2017, NFPA 70E and others. The time-tested, detailed instructional design of the practice exams provides you with the most efficient and effective practice.
New Features Include:
- Two complete 80 question practice exams for the CBT exam
- Coverage of all exam knowledge areas
- Use of NCEES Handbook equations
- Comprehensive step-by-step solutions
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.