NCEES PE Electrical and Computer Engineering: Power Practice Exam, Print
This book contains 80 questions and solutions to familiarize you with the PE Electrical and Computer: Power exam format for computer-based testing. Includes four new alternative item types, shown in the free preview, along with the same great questions featured in the previous edition of this book (ISBN ending in 92-6).
How is the new book different?
- A new introduction has been added to explain computer-based testing.
- The exam specifications have been updated with information about computer-based testing. The exam topics have not changed.
- Four examples of alternative item types have been added. All other questions are the same as those in the previous version of this book (ISBN 978-1-932613-92-6).
- The format has been changed to look similar to the format of the computer-based exam.
- See the free preview for examples of all changes and more.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.