2017 National Electrical Code NEC Quick-Card, Print
In this unique quick-reference guide, a single, 6-page water resistant card, you get all the National Electrical Code (NEC) essentials you need to know based on the current 2017 NEC.
- NEC Neutral & Grounded Conductors
- Branch Circuits
- Service Conductors
- Protection against Physical Damage
- Working Space Clearances Grounding & Bonding
- Overhead Installations
- Underground Installations
- Conductors General Wiring
- Dwelling Unit Receptacle Outlet
- Dwelling Unit Receptacle Outlet Locations
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.