Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Problems
Available in Print or eTextbook
John A. Camara's Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Problems offers the most comprehensive practice on the market for the NCEES PE Electrical and Computer - Electronics, Controls, and Communications Exam. The content is always up-to-date to the latest exam specifications and codes. Time-tested, detailed instructional design provides you with the most efficient and effective practice to pass your exam.
- 500 stand-alone practice problems, complete with step-by-step solutions
- 50 scenarios with 133 related practice problems, complete with step-by-step solutions
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.