Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Exam
Available in Print or eTextbookJohn A. Camara's Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Exam offers the most realistic practice exam on the market for the NCEES PE Electrical and Computer - Electronics, Controls, and Communications Exam. The content is always up-to-date to the latest exam specifications and codes. The time-tested, detailed instructional design of the practice exams provides you with the most efficient and effective practice which builds confidence and strengthens time management skills.
- One realistic full-length 80 question exam
- Practice solving problems under timed conditions
- Assess your problem-solving skills
- Reveal topics that require extra review
- See the most efficient ways to solve problems
- Identify the best references to use during the exam
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
- Regular content updates
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.