Print Bundle: PE Electrical Electronics, Controls, and Communications
Make sure you have everything you need for PE Electrical: Electronics exam day success! This comprehensive collection of resources provides everything you need to pass the PE Electrical: Electronics exam the first time. The review materials in this bundle are updated to the current exam specs, contain thorough coverage of mechanical engineering principles and codes, and include numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of those concepts. This curated bundle includes John A. Camara's Electronics, Controls, and Communications Reference Manual, the #1 reference manual in the industry, practice problems, and the most realistic practice exams on the market available in print or digital formats. PPI’s time-tested, detailed instructional design provides you with the most efficient and effective practice available.
- Electronics, Controls, and Communications Reference Manual
- Electronics, Controls, and Communications Reference Manual Index
- Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Problems
- Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Exam
- NCEES PE Electrical: Electronics, Controls, and Communications Practice Exam
- Engineering Unit Conversions
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Second Edition Advanced Scientific Calculator
- Customizable Book Tabs
- General Electrical Engineering Knowledge
- Digital Systems
- Control Systems
PPI bundle prices include 15% off individual product prices and free shipping!
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.