Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam
Available in Print or eTextbook
Norman R. Voigt’s Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the PE Civil Exam is the only reference you need to prepare for the Transportation depth portion of the PE Civil exam. This comprehensive manual follows NCEES exam specifications and addresses complex topics by parsing them into condensed, understandable, readable sections. Offering a complete review of all exam topics, this reference manual is up-to-date to the current exam specifications and design standards, and employs instructional design to enable comprehensive understanding that builds exam confidence. The afternoon Transportation depth portion of the PE Civil exam is a 4-hour, open book exam. Use this reference manual to fully prepare for the exam, and bring it with you on exam-day for your must-have reference.
- A new code covering USAB's Proposed Accessibility Guidelines for Pedestrian Facilities in the Public Right-of-Way, 2011
- Existing code updates to reflect exam specs, including AASHTO Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide: A Manual of Practice, 2nd Ed. and the Highway Capacity Manual, 6th Ed.
- Significant text insertion additions with significant new material about the HCM, Geometric Design, Traffic Safety, Transportation Construction, and Traffic and Capacity Analysis
- Alignment with the current exam specs, and includes end of chapter practice problems that are exam-like, as well as, step-by-step solutions for all problems
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review