OnDemand Course: PE Civil Construction - Weekly Renewing (Digital Only)
Study at your own pace with PPI’s OnDemand Prep Course. Not only do OnDemand courses thoroughly cover every topic, but they also provide you with all the NCEES-approved materials you need.
PE Civil Breadth & Construction Depth Prep Course Overview:
- Provides focused review of all topics on the NCEES PE Civil exam—for both the breadth and the construction depth
- Includes 70+ hours of lectures, problem solving demonstrations, exam strategy sessions, and office hours
- Gives you everything you need to pass—from reference materials to homework assignments to detailed class note
- Watch lectures and problem solving demonstrations on your own schedule
- Stay on track with structured and focused reading and problem assignments
- Download presentation slides for easy note-taking
- Assess your exam readiness with digital resources in the PPI Learning Hub
- Learn tips and tricks for how to use your Casio FX-115 ES Plus Calculator
- Hone your test-taking and time management skills
This course is a weekly renewing subscription that will automatically renew each week until canceled.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.