PE Chemical Review
Available in Print or eTextbook
Michael R. Lindeburg PE’s PE Chemical Review offers a comprehensive review for the NCEES PE Chemical exam. Brush up on key exam topics, learn what equations to use, and review detailed step-by-step solutions in preparation for the exam.
- CBT exam compliant
- Equations in blue are from the NCEES Handbook, which is the only reference you'll have on exam day
- Text references in blue next to each equation point to sections in the NCEES Handbook where you can find the equation, for easy reference
- Heat Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Chemical Plant Design
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.