Learning Hub: PE Chemical - Monthly Renewing
This monthly renewing subscription is the ideal choice if you are seeking flexibility or do not know when your exam date is quite yet.
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for NCEES PE Chemical exam prep. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Learning Path, then “Assess, Review, and Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
- PE Chemical Learning Path is a study calendar that acts as a central hub and takes you week-by-week through your studies. It links you directly to all your study materials from one central location. For Live Online students, your schedule is automatically customized to your class schedule. For OnDemand and Learning Hub, you can customize the number of hours you want to study per week, and any days off, and your learning path will automatically update to match your availability.
- Six Diagnostic Exams with exam-like questions that will test your knowledge and assess your skill level.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Chemical Review Web Book offers focused review of all exam topics with NCEES PE Chemical Reference Handbook call-outs in detailed problem solving examples.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Chemical Practice Web Book contains problems similar in length and format, references to NCEES PE Chemical Reference Handbook, and step-by-step solutions to ensure confidence on exam day.
- Qbank lets examinees create custom quizzes with unique problems to master problem-solving skills for each exam topic. Choose from a database of over 500 problems and filter by exam topic as well as quantitative and non-quantitative questions.
One Full Practice Exam with 80 multiple-choice problems consistent with NCEES exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty. To simulate an exam-day experience, you can reference your copy of the NCEES Handbook on the left, and answer questions on the right.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the-go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet, or phone
This subscription is for 1 month and begins on the date of purchase. It will renew each month until canceled.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.