Learning Hub: California Civil Surveying - 3 Months Access
This 3-month subscription is the ideal choice if your exam date is set and you are interested in structuring your study process. This subscription will help you to review key topics and offers extensive practice.
California Civil Surveying Learning Hub Includes:
- CA Civil Engineering Survey Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- California Civil Surveying Reference Manual Web Book includes 30 chapters of in-depth review covering all exam topics, plus over 220 practice problems with solutions.
- California Civil Surveying Solved Problems Web Book contains 130 solved problems - more than two full exams worth - in approximately the same proportions as the CA Civil: Engineering Surveying exam specs for thorough practice and learning.
- Two Full Practice Exams with 55 multiple-choice problems consistent with CA Civil: Engineering Surveying exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the- go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet, or phone
This subscription is for 3 months and begins on the date of purchase.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.