California Civil Seismic Principles Practice Exams
Available in Print or eTextbook
This book offers comprehensive practice for the California Civil Seismic Principles exam. This edition is updated to comply with the exam specs of the California Civil (Engineering Surveying/Seismic Principles) Examinations and is part of a comprehensive learning management system designed to help you pass the California Civil Seismic Principles exam the first time.
- Comprehensive practice for the California Civil Seismic Principles exam
- Contains two realistic, full-length exams, each with 55 multiple-choice problems
- All exam topics are covered, from basic seismology through applications of codes and standards
- Step-by-step solutions to quantitative problems illustrate efficient problem-solving approaches
- Qualitative solutions explain the correct answers and present related supportive information
- Answer keys to both exams are included.
- One year of access
- Ability to download the entire eTextbook to multiple devices, so you can study even without internet access
- An auto sync feature across all your devices for a seamless experience on or offline
- Unique study tools such as highlighting in six different colors to tailor your study experience
- Features like read aloud for complete hands-free review
- Regular content updates
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.