Learning Hub: California Civil Seismic - Monthly Renewing
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for California Civil Seismic Principles exam prep. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Study Plan, then “Assess, Review, and Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
This monthly renewing subscription is the ideal choice if you are seeking flexibility or do not know when your exam date is quite yet.
CA Civil Seismic Principles Learning Hub Includes:
- CA Civil Seismic Principles Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- California Civil Seismic Building Design Web Book provides a concise but thorough review of seismic theory, code application, design principles, and structural analysis with over 150 example problems.
- California Civil Seismic Principles Solved Problems Web Book includes 360 multiple-choice problems covering all exam topics, with step-by-step procedures to solve numerical problems, and detailed explanations for qualitative problems.
- Two Full Practice Exams with 55 multiple-choice problems consistent with CA Civil: Seismic Principles exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the- go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet or phone
This subscription is for 1 month and begins on the date of purchase. It will renew each month until canceled.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.