Learning Hub: California Civil Seismic - 6 Months Access
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for California Civil Seismic Principles exam prep. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Study Plan, then “Assess, Review, and Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
This six-month subscription is the ideal choice if you are taking an exam in the somewhat distant future and want to structure your study process.
CA Civil Seismic Principles Learning Hub Includes:
- CA Civil Seismic Principles Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- California Civil Seismic Building Design Web Book provides a concise but thorough review of seismic theory, code application, design principles, and structural analysis with over 150 example problems.
- California Civil Seismic Principles Solved Problems Web Book includes 360 multiple-choice problems covering all exam topics, with step-by-step procedures to solve numerical problems, and detailed explanations for qualitative problems.
- Two Full Practice Exams with 55 multiple-choice problems consistent with CA Civil: Seismic Principles exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the- go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet or phone
This subscription is for 6 months and begins on the date of purchase.