Print Bundle: FE Environmental
Already have the PPI Learning Hub or looking for an offline study solution?
- FE Review Manual
- FE Environmental Engineering Review Manual
- FE Environmental Practice
- NCEES FE Reference Handbook 10.0.1
- NCEES FE Environmental Practice Exam - Backordered Until 5/27
- Engineering Unit Conversions
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Second Edition Advanced Scientific Calculator
- Customizable Book Tabs
Exam topics covered include:
- Probability and Statistics
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Engineering Economics
- Fundamental Principles
- Environmental Chemistry
- Health Hazards and Risk Assessment
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Surface Water Resources and Hydrology
- Groundwater, Soils, and Sediments
- Water and Wastewater
- Air Quality and Control
- Solid and Hazardous Waste
- Energy and Environment
Bundles are always 15% off and include free shipping!
There are a few ways to begin your FE prep depending on time available, content knowledge, and more—but these six steps will put you on a path for success no matter where you stand.
- Get the NCEES FE Reference Handbook, and use it alongside your FE Review Manual.
- Determine which knowledge areas you need more help with through your FE Review Manual’s diagnostic exams.
- Make a schedule before beginning to ensure you can cover all of the exam topics.
- Work through every exam subject—skipping your weaker subjects won’t prepare you for success.
- Be thorough. Don’t skip over any problems, solutions, or necessary reference materials.
- Complete as many practice problems as possible. Fast recall will be critical on the FE exam and developing an instinct for how problems look will help you succeed.
- FE Chemical: 73%
- FE Civil: 62%
- FE Electrical and Computer: 73%
- FE Environmental: 70%
- FE Industrial: 62%
- FE Mechanical: 71%
- FE Other Disciplines: 65%
- Nondisclosure agreement (2 minutes)
- Tutorial (8 minutes)
- Exam (5 hours and 20 minutes)
- Scheduled break (25 minutes)