Comprehensive Practice and a Thorough At-Home Review for the Mechanical PE Exam
Purchase Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam, 13th Edition, for $45 until July 31, 2013 with a trade-in. Click here for full details, and to download the Upgrade Order Form.
New Edition. Practice Problems for the Mechanical Engineering PE Exam contains over 850 problems that will reinforce your knowledge of the topics presented in the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual. Over 300 new stand-alone, multiple-choice problems are designed to be solved in six minutes or less. These demonstrate the format of the NCEES Mechanical PE exam, and focus on individual engineering concepts. The remaining 550 problems are longer and more complex, challenging your skills in identifying and applying related engineering concepts.
"A 6-minute zinger illustrates the exam format. The harder problems teach you engineering." -Michael R. Lindeburg, PE
Solutions are clearly written, complete, and easy to follow. U.S. customary and SI units are equally supported, and units are meticulously identified and carried through in all calculations. Frequent references to figures, tables, equations, and appendices in the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual will direct you to relevant support material.
Prepare for the Mechanical PE Exam by Solving Problems—The More Problems, the Better
- 851 practice problems covering the topics on the Mechanical PE exam
- Complete step-by-step solutions
- SI and U.S. Customary units used throughout
- Chapters that correspond to those in the Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual
- 6 chapters with new material
- 47 chapters with revisions to existing material
- 301 new stand-alone, multiple choice exam-like problems
- 74 updated problems