NCIDQ Interior Design Practicum Practice Exam
contains seven exam-like design exercises that will help you pass the Interior Design Practicum.
Simplified Exam Preparation
NCIDQ Interior Design Practicum Practice Exam exercises are divided into three parts—just like the actual Practicum—and they are consistent with the exam’s content areas and level of difficulty.
Project descriptions, design instructions, building code requirements, and worksheets are provided for all exercises. Passing and failing design solutions are also included for all exercises.
These solutions use a systematic approach to clearly explain passing design components, as well as common drafting errors and oversights.
Interested in a prep course for the Practicum? Click here to learn more.
Use This Book To
- Learn tips about how to pass the Practicum.
- Practice your free-hand drafting techniques using the included worksheets.
- Apply codes and principles of universal design by integrating building code requirements into design solutions.
- Increase your exercise-solving competence by reviewing the detailed passing and failing solutions.
- Assess your time-management skills by taking the practice exam within the same eight-hour time limit as the exam.
Exam Exercises Covered
- Lighting Design
- Space Planning
- Life Safety
- Restroom (Washroom)
- Systems Integration
Click here to review the NCIDQ Exam Eligibility Requirements.