New. NCIDQ IDPX Sample Questions and Practice Exam contains 275 exam-like, multiple-choice questions that will help you pass the Interior Design Professional Exam (IDPX).
NCIDQ Exam Changes
In 2013, the two multiple-choice sections of the NCIDQ Examination changed to a computer-based format:
- Interior Design Fundamentals Exam (IDFX) is available to individuals who meet NCIDQ’s education requirements, regardless of years of experience.
- Interior Design Professional Exam (IDPX) requires individuals to meet both education and experience requirements.
Click here to review the NCIDQ Exam Eligibility Requirements.
Simplified IDPX Preparation
NCIDQ IDPX Sample Questions and Practice Exam offers IDPX review questions organized into two parts:
- The first part includes 100 sample questions that cover the eight content areas of the exam.
- The second part consists of a 175-question practice exam that is consistent with the exam’s content areas, format, and level of difficulty.
Detailed answers are included for all sample and practice exam questions.
Use This Book To
- Increase your familiarity with exam content areas by solving the sample questions.
- Assess your exam-readiness by taking the practice exam within the same four-hour time limit as the exam.
- Understand question-solving rationale by reviewing the included answers for all questions.
Exam Content Areas Covered
- Building Systems and Construction
- Documentation and Contract Administration
- Code Requirements, Laws, Standards, Regulations, Accessibility, and Sustainability
- Ethics and Business Practices
- Selection, Specification, Use, and Care of FF&E, Interior Finishes, Materials, and Lighting
- Construction Drawings, Schedules, and Specifications