Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers and Architects is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam, but it can be cumbersome when you’re on the go. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A lower price than the printed version
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within 7 days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers and Architects provides comprehensive coverage of materials, finishes, construction assemblies, mechanical and electrical systems, building codes, and design standards. It covers a broad range of knowledge needed for both commercial and residential projects. Interior designers, architects, students, and anyone working in interior design and construction will find Interior Construction & Detailing a valuable resource. Interior Construction & Detailing also makes a great reference for ARE and NCIDQ® exam preparation.
Comprehensive Reference for Interior Construction and Detailing Principles
- Clear explanations help you determine how to select suitable materials and components
- More than 700 tables and figures clarify concepts
- A thorough index allows you to quickly find information
- Construction Specification Institute MasterFormat™ numbers are used for convenience
- 2009 International Building Code references provide up-to-date coverage
- Architectural Woodwork
- Audiovisual Spaces
- Barrier-Free Design
- Building Codes and Regulations
- Building Investigation
- Decorative Metals
- Doors and Hardware
- Flooring Construction and Finishes
- Means of Egress
- Mechanical and Electrical Systems Coordination
- Signage Systems
- Stair Design and Construction
- Structural Coordination
- Sustainable Design
- Wall Finishes
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
- A PDF E-Book is not viewable with standard PDF reader software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- The PDF file is accessed via a ".acsm" file, which is only viewable with e-reader software, such as Adobe Digital Editions.
- The PDF E-Book file format will work on PC and Mac computers, but may not work on smart phones or tablets (depending on the format compatibility of the e-reader software installed on those devices).
- Installing the Android version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable a PDF E-Book to be read on an Android device.
- An ePub E-Book is viewable on Apple iPhones and iPads, with appropriate e-reader software.
- The Apple iOS version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable an ePub E-Book to be read on an iPhone or iPad.
- Standard Kindle readers, with the exception of Kindle Fire, do not support either the PDF E-Book or ePub E-Book file formats.
- Please do not purchase an E-Book on our website if you plan on using a Kindle as your reader. Kindle is proprietary technology owned by Amazon, and only E-Books purchased on the Amazon website are Kindle-compatible.
- If you own a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
978-1-59126-337-1 9781591263371 978-1-59126-338-8 9781591263388