Did you already enroll in the FE Electrical Live Online Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
Special Package Pricing
This package includes your course, required materials, and additional study tools. Normally $1,918 for all items, you’ll receive the special price of $1,625 by purchasing together as a package.
Click the video below to learn more about PPI's courses.
PPI's FE Electrical Live Online Review Course effectively prepares you for the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam. Based on the brand new FE Electrical Review Manual by Michael R. Lindeburg, PE, this course is designed to provide you with the skills to approach exam problems in the most efficient manner possible, and to pass with confidence.
This Review Course will
- provide structure for organizing your study.
- review key engineering concepts.
- help you diagnose areas for improvement.
- provide opportunities for engagement with an instructor and peers.
Your Review Course Package Includes:
- 52 hours of expert instruction, with a thorough concentration on exam topics
- Live instructor office hours—ask questions about the homework, and follow along as your instructor works through exam-like practice problems
- PPI's industry-leading books and study tools
- Realistic, exam-like practice problems
- Homework assignments that help assess your strengths and weaknesses
- Detailed course handouts to download and print
- A discussion forum to interact with your instructor and peers outside of class
- Access to an online test environment that simulates the FE exam
- Practical exam tips
- Online Knowledge Area quizzes to assess your progress
- The opportunity to purchase extended access to lecture recordings and handouts once the course has ended
- A guarantee you will pass your exam (or you can repeat the course for free)
Live Online Course Benefits
- Each class is completely interactive—you can ask questions at any time during the online session.
- You can conveniently attend classes from home, or while on the road.
- Class sessions are recorded and archived, for flexible viewing for the duration of the course.
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Electrical and Computer exam:
- Circuit Analysis
- Computer Networks
- Computer Systems
- Control Systems
- Digital Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Engineering Sciences
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Linear Systems
- Probability and Statistics
- Properties of Electrical Materials
- Signal Processing
- Software Development
The July-September course is offered on Thursdays & Sundays and prepares you for an October or November exam date. You have the flexibility to attend the live online classes, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Please click the link below to view the schedule for this course.
The schedule for the October-December course will become available in August 2015. This course is for examinees taking their exam in January or February.
This review course package includes all the required materials and study tools you'll need to successfully complete the course—by purchasing together, you save 15%.
This online course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
Online study tools included in your package are delivered through PPI's FE exam preparation website, feprep.com.
- FE Electrical Practice Exam. Gain hands-on experience and test your knowledge in a simulated FE exam environment.
- 90-day access to the FE Electrical Quiz Bank. Select from thousands of quantitative and non-quantitative practice problems to create custom online quizzes.
- 90-day access to the FE Electrical Flashcards. Study at a moment's notice with online flashcards that cover all knowledge areas.
- Two, 60-question FE Electrical Assessments. Diagnose your strengths and weaknesses with online assessments.
To purchase the review course without the required materials, click here. Please note that the 15% package savings is only valid if you purchase the review course with the required materials in one initial transaction. Savings cannot be applied retroactively after purchase. Proof of purchase or ownership of all materials is also required to qualify for PPI's Passing Guarantee.
Want even more practice? Then add an FE Electrical Problem Solving Workshop to your course package. Normally $400, you can enroll for $300 when you add the workshop directly from this course enrollment page (check the box at the bottom of this page).
With the FE Electrical Problem Solving Workshop, you can attend eight, 2-hour live online problem solving workshops, or watch the recorded sessions OnDemand at a later time. Follow along as an expert instructor solves practice problems for each Knowledge Area of the FE Electrical and Computer exam. Problems presented are unique and do not overlap content presented in this course. You will also receive handouts that include the practice problems and solutions.
The schedule for the October-December Problem Solving Workshop will become available in August 2015.
If you took the FE exam and are waiting for results, you can still enroll in this review course. If you find out that you've passed your exam, PPI will happily refund 100% of the cost of enrollment.
In addition, you can enroll in this review course if you are waiting for your exam application results. If, for any reason, you cannot sit for your exam, you can defer your enrollment to the next course.
Click here for complete Risk-Free Enrollment details.
PPI is confident that you will pass your exam after completing this course. If you do not pass the exam (and you have met the course completion requirements), you may repeat the course for free. For complete guarantee requirements, view PPI’s Guarantees Page.