Learning Hub: PE Mechanical Thermal & Fluid Systems - Weekly Renewing
This weekly renewing subscription is the ideal choice if you are seeking flexibility or do not know when your exam date is quite yet.
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for NCEES PE Mechanical Thermal and Fluid Systems exam prep. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Study Plan, then “Assess, Review, and Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
- PE Mechanical Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- Two Diagnostic Exams with exam-like questions that will test your knowledge and assess your skill level.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual Web Book offers focused review of all exam topics with NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook call-outs in detailed problem solving
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems Web Book contains problems similar in length and format, references to NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook, and step-by-step solutions
to ensure confidence on exam day.
- Quiz Generator lets examinees create custom quizzes with unique problems to master problem-solving skills for each exam topic. Choose from a database of over 560 problems, with new problems being added every week.
Two Full Practice Exams each with 80 multiple-choice problems consistent with NCEES exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the-go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet or phone
This subscription is for 1 week and begins on the date of purchase. It will renew each week until canceled.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.