Learning Hub: PE Mechanical Thermal & Fluid Systems - 3 Months
This 3-month subscription is the ideal choice if you are taking an exam in the somewhat distant future and want to structure your study process.
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for NCEES PE Mechanical Thermal and Fluid Systems exam prep. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Study Plan, then “Assess, Review, and Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
- PE Mechanical Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- Two Diagnostic Exams with exam-like questions that will test your knowledge and assess your skill level.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual Web Book offers focused review of all exam topics with NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook call-outs in detailed problem solving examples.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems Web Book contains problems similar in length and format, references to NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook, and step-by-step solutions to ensure
confidence on exam day.
- Quiz Generator lets examinees create custom quizzes with unique problems to master problem-solving skills for each exam topic. Choose from a database of over 560 problems, with new problems being added every week.
Two Full Practice Exams each with 80 multiple-choice problems consistent with NCEES exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the-go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet or phone
This subscription is for 3 months and begins on the date of purchase.