Learning Hub: PE Mechanical Machine Design - 3 Months
This 3-month subscription is the ideal choice if your exam date is set and you are interested in structuring your study process. This subscription will help you to review key topics, and offers extensive practice.
PPI Learning Hub is the go-to destination for NCEES PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials exam prep. Our philosophy has a simple framework: kick-off your studies with a personalized PPI Study Plan, then “Assess, Review, and Practice” until you are ready for exam day.
PE Mechanical Machine Design and Materials Learning Hub includes:
- PE Mechanical Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- Two Diagnostic Exams with exam-like questions that will test your knowledge and assess your skill level.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Mechanical Engineering Reference Manual Web Book offers focused review of all exam topics with NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook call-outs in detailed problem solving
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Mechanical Engineering Practice Problems Web Book contains problems similar in length and format, references to NCEES PE Mechanical Reference Handbook, and step-by-step solutions
to ensure confidence on exam day.
- Quiz Generator lets examinees create custom quizzes with unique problems to master problem-solving skills for each exam topic. Choose from a database of over 560 problems, with new problems being added every week.
Two Full Practice Exams each with 80 multiple-choice problems consistent with NCEES exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the-go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet, or phone
This subscription is for 3 months and begins on the date of purchase.