Print Bundle: PE Civil Water Resources and Environmental Depth
This comprehensive collection provides the print resources you need to pass the PE Civil Water Resources and Environmental Depth exam. The review materials in this bundle are updated to the current exam specs, contain thorough coverage of water resources and environmental engineering principles and codes, and include numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of those concepts.
- Water Resources and Environmental Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam
- Water Resources and Environmental Depth Practice Exams for the Civil PE Exam
- Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Water Resources and Environmental Depth Problems
- NCEES PE Civil Engineering: Water Resources and Environmental Practice Exam
- Analysis and Design
- Hydraulics–Closed Conduit
- Hydraulics–Open Channel
- Groundwater and Wells
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- Water Quality
- Drinking Water Distribution and Treatment
Engineering Economics Analysis
Bundles are always 15% off and include free shipping!
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.