Learning Hub Bundle: PE Civil Structural - 6 Months Access
This six-month subscription is the ideal choice if you are taking an exam in the somewhat distant future and want to structure your study process.
PE Civil Structural Learning Hub includes:
- PE Civil Structural Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Civil Reference Manual Web Book is the only reference you need to prepare for the Breadth portion of the PE Civil exam. This comprehensive manual follows NCEES exam specifications and addresses complex topics by parsing them into condensed, understandable, readable sections.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Civil Practice Problems Web Book focuses on Breadth, but also covers Depth topics, and has over 900 exam-like problems with easy-to-follow, step-by-step solutions.
- Structural Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam Web Book covers all of the afternoon depth topics with practice problems to demonstrate the application of concepts and equations.
- Quiz Generator lets examinees create custom quizzes with unique problems from a database of over 740 problems to master problem-solving skills for each topic.
One Full Practice Exam with 80 multiple-choice problems consistent with NCEES exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the- go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet or phone
This subscription is for 6 months and begins on the date of purchase.
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.