Print Bundle: PE Civil Structural Depth
This comprehensive collection of resources provides EVERYTHING you need to pass the PE Civil Structural Depth exam. The review materials in this bundle are updated to the current exam specs, contain thorough coverage of structural engineering principles and codes, and include numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of those concepts.
- Structural Depth Reference Manual for the PE Civil Exam
- Structural Depth Practice Exams for the PE Civil Exam
- PE Civil Structural Depth Six-Minute Problems
- Steel Design for the PE Civil and SE Exams
- Concrete Design for the PE Civil and SE Exams
- Engineering Unit Conversions
- Casio FX-115 ES Plus Second Edition Advanced Scientific Calculator
- Customizable Book Tabs
- Analysis of Structures
- Loads and load applications
- Forces and load effects
- Design and Details of Structures
- Materials and material properties
- Component design and detailing
- Codes and Construction
- Codes, standards, and guidance documents
- Temporary structures and other topics
Bundles are always 15% off and include free shipping!
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.