Print Bundle: PE Civil Geotechincal Depth
This comprehensive collection of resources provides the print resources you need to pass the PE Civil Geotechnical Depth exam. The review materials in this bundle are updated to the current exam specs, contain thorough coverage of geotechnical engineering principles and codes, and include numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of those concepts.
- Geotechnical Depth Practice Exams for the PE Civil Exam
- Six-Minute Solutions for the Civil PE Exam: Geotechnical Depth Problems
- NCEES PE Civil Engineering: Geotechnical Practice Exam
- Site Characterization
- Soil Mechanics, Laboratory Testing, and Analysis
- Field Materials Testing, Methods, and Safety
- Earthquake Engineering and Dynamic Loads
- Earth Structures
- Groundwater and Seepage
- Problematic Soil and Rock Conditions
- Earth Retaining Structures (ASD or LRFD)
- Shallow Foundations (ASD or LRFD)
- Deep Foundations (ASD or LRFD)
Bundles are always 15% off and include free shipping!
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.