Learning Hub: PE Civil Construction - Monthly Renewing
This monthly renewing subscription is the ideal choice if you are seeking flexibility or do not know when your exam date is quite yet.
PE Civil Construction Learning Hub Includes:
- PE Civil Construction Study Plan acts as a central hub, assigning tasks and connecting directly to digital products, to keep you on track for your exam date.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Civil Reference Manual Web Book is the only reference you need to prepare for the Breadth portion of the PE Civil exam. This comprehensive manual follows NCEES
exam specifications and addresses complex topics by parsing them into condensed, understandable, readable sections.
- Michael R. Lindeburg, PE’s PE Civil Practice Problems Web Book focuses on Breadth, but also covers Depth topics, and has over 900 exam-like problems with easy-to-follow, step-by-step solutions.
- Construction Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam Web Book covers all of the afternoon depth topics with practice problems to demonstrate the application of concepts and equations.
- Quiz Generator lets examinees create custom quizzes with unique problems from a database of over 500 problems to master problem-solving skills for each topic.
One Full Practice Exam with 80 multiple-choice problems consistent with NCEES exam format, scope of topics, number of problems, and level of difficulty.
- Performance reports that let you track your weakness and strengths for each section
- Take your review on-the- go with access anytime, anywhere on your computer, tablet, or phone
This subscription is for 1 month and begins on the date of purchase. It will renew each month until canceled.