Print Bundle: PE Civil Construction Depth
This comprehensive collection of resources provides the print resources you need to pass the PE Civil Construction Depth exam. The review materials in this bundle are updated to the current exam specs, contain thorough coverage of construction engineering principles and codes, and include numerous practice problems to challenge your knowledge of those concepts.
- Construction Depth Reference Manual for the PE Civil Exam
- Construction Depth Practice Exams for the PE Civil Exam
- Six-Minute Solutions for the Civil PE Exam: Construction Depth Problems
- NCEES PE Civil Engineering: Construction Practice Exam
- Analysis of Structures
- Loads and load applications
- Forces and load effects
- Design and Details of Structures
- Materials and material properties
- Component design and detailing
- Codes and Construction
- Codes, standards, and guidance documents
- Temporary structures and other topics
Bundles are always 15% off and include free shipping!
The PE exams are not considered easy to pass, but the exam will become easier if the content reflects topics that you're familiar with from your current line of work. Think about your career goals when considering the PE exam. Are you seeking a promotion in your current role? You should select the exam that best supports your current career. Are you trying to switch industries? Choose the exam that will set you up for success in your new field. Rather than seek out the easiest PE exam, select the one that will support your goals.