The Water Resources and Environmental Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam is a valuable resource when preparing for the exam. With the E-Book version, you can study on public transit, at the coffee shop, or anyplace you can bring a mobile device.
- No shipping charges
- No waiting--receive the book instantly via download
- A full 3 years of access privilege
- Print out up to 10% of the pages--purchase the physical book if you need more printed pages
- Returnable within two days of transaction
- Single-user license—not for multiple users or commercial use
Important: An Adobe ID is required to access and download E-Books. If you don't currently have an Adobe ID, please create one for free on the Adobe website. You will also need e-reader software installed on your device so that you can open the E-Book. Please visit our E-Books FAQs page to locate and download the appropriate e-reader for your device. If you have a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
We suggest that you complete these steps before purchasing this E-Book to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to review our E-Book FAQs for more information.
To pass the Civil PE exam’s water resources and environmental depth section, you’ll need to be familiar with the exam topics and how to use relevant equations. The Water Resources and Environmental Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam provides comprehensive coverage of the exam topics. Detailed tables, figures, and appendices make it possible to solve many exam problems using the Depth Reference Manual alone. Example problems demonstrate how concepts are applied, and end-of-chapter problems provide opportunity for independent practice.
Comprehensive Reference and Practice for the Civil PE Exam’s Water Resources and Environmental Depth Section
- Clear, easy-to-understand explanations of water resources and environmental engineering concepts
- A complete introduction to the water resources and environmental depth section of the Civil PE exam
- An overview of the Ten States Standards
- 115 solved example problems
- 101 exam-like, end-of-chapter problems with complete solutions
- 230 equations, 65 tables, 102 figures, and 8 appendices
- An easy-to-use index
- Activated Sludge
- Environmental Remediation
- Groundwater Engineering
- Hazardous Waste and Pollutants
- Hydraulics—Closed Conduit
- Hydraulics—Open Channel
- Waste and Wastewater Composition and Chemistry
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment
For copyright protection purposes, you can only physically print out up to 10% of the book's pages. If you require more printed pages than this amount, we recommend purchasing the physical version of the book.
- A PDF E-Book is not viewable with standard PDF reader software (i.e. Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- The PDF file is accessed via a ".acsm" file, which is only viewable with e-reader software, such as Adobe Digital Editions.
- The PDF E-Book file format will work on PC and Mac computers, but may not work on smart phones or tablets (depending on the format compatibility of the e-reader software installed on those devices).
- Installing the Android version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable a PDF E-Book to be read on an Android device.
- An ePub E-Book is viewable on Apple iPhones and iPads, with appropriate e-reader software.
- The Apple iOS version of Bluefire e-reader software will enable an ePub E-Book to be read on an iPhone or iPad.
- Standard Kindle readers, with the exception of Kindle Fire, do not support either the PDF E-Book or ePub E-Book file formats.
- Please do not purchase an E-Book on our website if you plan on using a Kindle as your reader. Kindle is proprietary technology owned by Amazon, and only E-Books purchased on the Amazon website are Kindle-compatible.
- If you own a Kindle Fire, please click here for special instructions on how to download and view your E-Book.
978-1-59126-095-0 9781591260950 978-1-59126-351-7 9781591263517