Did you already enroll in the FE Civil OnDemand Review Course? If so, click here to log in and access your course.
University Special Pricing
Your University has purchased this course for you and the program administrator has provided you with a unique promo code to use during checkout. Please make sure to use that promo code in your shopping cart to complete enrollment free of charge. Do not complete checkout if you are prompted to pay.
Your program administrator has provided you with a unique Product Key, and instructions, to gain access to your feprep.com web books and tools for this course. All course materials are accessed on feprep.com
For 365 days, you have unlimited access to this FE Civil OnDemand Review Course. Your access time begins when your checkout is complete. This course is not eligible for PPI's standard deferrals, extensions, or enrollment changes.
PPI's FE Civil OnDemand Review Course provides the tools you need to effectively prepare for and pass the NCEES FE Civil exam.
For 365 days, you have unlimited access to:
- 68 hours of online instruction from an expert, with a thorough concentration on exam topics. The 68 hours is broken down as follows:
- 52 hours of OnDemand video lectures and office hours, with a thorough concentration on FE Civil exam topics
- 16 hours of OnDemand Problem Solving Workshops. Watch videos of an expert instructor working through exam-like practice problems in your FE discipline.
- Recommended homework assignments to help keep your study on track
- A community forum to interact with other examinees enrolled in the course
- Detailed course handouts to download and print for convenient note-taking
- Additional online "Knowledge Area Quizzes" help assess your progress
This course covers all Knowledge Areas of the NCEES FE Civil exam:
- Computational Tools
- Engineering Economics
- Environmental Engineering
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Fluid Mechanics
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Hydraulics and Hydrologic Systems
- Mechanics of Materials
- Probability and Statistics
- Structural Design and Structural Analysis
- Transportation Engineering and Surveying
This OnDemand course is hosted on Adobe Connect. To view system requirements, click here.
This product is non-returnable.