Review Course & Success Coaching System Requirements
- 1.4GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or faster processor (or equivalent) for Microsoft® Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 8.1
- Windows 10, 8.1 (64-bit), 8.0 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) for Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or later; Windows Edge browser; Mozilla Firefox; Google Chrome
- Adobe® Flash® Player 13.0+
- 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10
- Mozilla Firefox; Apple Safari; Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 13.0+
- Ubuntu 14.04; Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6; OpenSuSE 13.1
- No Add-in support for Linux. Users on Linux can attend meetings in the browser.
- Google Chrome
- Adobe Flash Player 13.0+
- No Adobe Connect Add-in
- Apple supported devices: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad with Retina display, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, and iPod touch (4th & 5th generations)
- Apple supported OS versions summary: iOS 6 and higher
- Android supported devices: Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4, Nexus 7 tablet
- Android supported OS versions summary: 2.3.4 and higher
- On Android devices, the Adobe Connect Mobile 2.1 app no longer requires the Adobe AIR Runtime to be installed
- All features of Adobe Connect Mobile are supported when attending meetings on Adobe Connect Server version 8.2 and higher, from a supported mobile device
- New features added in Adobe Connect Mobile 2.1 may not be enabled in all Adobe Connect Server meetings running on an 8.1 or older server
- Meeting server must be Adobe Connect 7.5.1 or higher in order to use Adobe Connect Mobile 2.1
Viewing Classes on iPad
Live and Recorded PPI Review Courses can be viewed using a Flash enabled browser.
- First make sure you have a Flash enabled browser on your device. (There are several options available on iTunes. PPI has successfully used a paid browser called Photon.)
- Open the browser.
- Log in to Moodle: http://ondemand.ppi2pass.com/moodle/ (you do not need Flash for Moodle).
- Enable Flash (in Photon, that means selecting the lightning bolt).
- Select the course and choose the live or recorded link you want to watch.
- You will now be in the live or recorded class.
Live PPI Review Courses can also be viewed using the Adobe Connect Mobile application*.
- Download the free Adobe Mobile Connect app to your device.
- Go to Safari.
- Log in to Moodle: http://ondemand.ppi2pass.com/moodle/
- Choose the live class you want to enter.
- You should be automatically re-routed to the Adobe Connect Mobile app. You may be prompted to log in with your user Adobe Connect login and password.
- You will now be in the live class.
**OnDemand Review Class recordings are not available via the Adobe Connect Mobile App.